Garlic Cajun Ribs29 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This is a tasty, treaty baby back ribs recipe, and it's real easy to prepare. Serve the remaining glaze with the ribs.” - by John Samples
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Season boiling water with 2 tablespoons garlic, 4 tablespoons Cajun-style seasoning, and 4 tablespoons seasoned salt. Boil ribs in seasoned water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together barbeque sauce, 2 tablespoons garlic, 2 tablespoons Cajun-style seasoning, 2 tablespoons seasoned salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place ribs in large baking dishes, and apply a generous amount of the barbeque sauce mixture to the ribs. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to marinate.
- Grill the ribs for 7 to 12 minutes per side, until nicely browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 541 cal
- 33.1 g
- 31.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"I used this recipe for my first try at bar-b-que ribs and found it easy as well as delicious! My kids loved it. I took others advice and used half as much red pepper and it seemed spicy-but just the ..." See moreright amount of spice. It was loved by the guests we had over for dinner (both from Louisianna) I will definately be making this again!"
"The idea of boiling the ribs in a homemade "cajin boil" before grilling save hours of actual "cook time." Marinating and putting on the grill for that short period of time, my guests thought that I h..." See moread spent hours on these ribs. The best part? They loved them! If I hadn't grabbed a few ribs for myself, there wouldn't have been any left."
Roasted Garlic Walnut Pesto for Freezing
Just swipe to see more like this.