Pecan Pie Tarts52 Reviews
“Miniature pecan pies.” - by Ruth
Original recipe yields 30 tarts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease 30 tart tins or muffin cups and set aside.
- To Make Crust: In a medium mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and 1 cup butter until light and fluffy. Blend in flour, 1/2 cup at a time, forming a smooth dough. Roll into 30 equal balls and press one into each greased tin so it lines the bottom and sides, like a pie crust.
- To Make Filling: In a medium mixing bowl cream together 1/4 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until thoroughly blended. Stir in pecans. Fill each lined tin half full. Mixture will rise as it bakes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool in tins, then use the end of a table knife to flip each tart out of its tin.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 209 cal
- 14.6 g
- 18.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (52)Rate This Recipe
"Simply awesome - these definitely taste just like miniature pecan pies! They look adorable and once you pop one in your mouth you'll be hooked. These are so easy to make, but people will think you spe..." See morent hours. I did cut back on the nuts a bit and used 1 & 1/3 cups but other than that I didn't change a thing. I used a miniature muffin tin to bake these and I did get more than 30 - but the more the better with these little gems!"
"I only used the filling part of the recipe, and put it in regular pie pastry shells. I followed the recommendation of other reviewers and cut down on the nuts. They turned out very well. I was unsu..." See morere if 325* was the correct temperature for regular pastry but it was fine. Update: I made them with the cream cheese pastry and it was fine, but I think using regular pastry makes no real difference to the taste. I will just use pie dough from now on."
Unbeatable Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie VII
Just swipe to see more like this.