Pumpkin Cheesecake I44 Reviews
“A combination of cheesecake and pumpkin pie. For lovers of both!” - by Carolyn
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, butter or margarine, and 1 cup chopped pecans. Beat until thoroughly combined. Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 2 cups of the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 more cups of whipped topping. Stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining 1 cup of whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped pecans if desired. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 562 cal
- 37.5 g
- 53.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (44)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for a Thanksgiving party and it was a really big hit! The finished product was delicious and I would recommend this to anyone who really wants to take their time cooking. This is also grea..." See moret for children...I'm young myself. Very great dish!"
"YOU MUST TRY THIS RECIPE!!!! Simply delicious. I halved the recipe and used a 2 quart glass baking pan. I reduced the pumpkin pie spice to 1 1/2 tsp total and didn't measure the whipped topping when a..." See moredding it to the top most layer. I was afraid I wouldn't care for the crust (especially because I'm not a huge fan of pecans) but it was PERFECT so please try it before you change it. This is one of those recipes you just want to keep eating. Dangerously good!!! **Don't forget to set the cream cheese & butter out to soften and the whipped topping should be in the fridge not freezer so it's easy to work with!**"
"I made this while testing out different recipes for Thanksgiving. This was delicious! Since I'm hypoglycemic and am watching my weight, I made this with Splenda, low-fat, sugar-free pudding mix, ski..." See morem milk, low-fat cream cheese and low-fat butter. I'm sure this will be a big hit at Thanksgiving this year!"
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake I
Just swipe to see more like this.