Bacon Cheeseburger Upside Down Pizza189 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This is a great recipe! Even my picky toddler will eat it! It's quick and easy, and the whole family will gobble it up.” - by Krissy Jinkerson
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain. Crumble and set aside 2 slices. Crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute the beef, onion and bell pepper until beef is browned. Drain, and stir in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce. Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Mix in milk and oil, then add the flour and salt. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour evenly over the meat mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until topping is lightly puffed and deep, golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 668 cal
- 48.2 g
- 28 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (189)Rate This Recipe
"It needs a lot more spice; the second time I made it, I added oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic, which improved it immensely. My husband LOVED it. I thought it was just okay...." See more"
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
Upside Down Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.