Yuma Dip Sandwiches6 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 day 30 min
“Marinated top round on French bread with onions and mushrooms, dipped in a Southwestern-style cheese sauce. Excessive and indulgent--but way, way, satisfying! Fun guest or party food.” - by Trudy W. Schuett
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- Place the top round and entire bottle of salad dressing in a resealable plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours.
- When meat is fully marinated and you're ready to prepare sandwiches, preheat oven to broil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter or margarine for 10 minutes, or until onions are tender. Set aside.
- Broil the meat for 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare. Remove from oven and slice thinly against the grain. Place slices evenly on the bread and cover with the onion mixture.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cheese, salsa and olives. Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on high, or until the cheese is melted. Stir well and serve with the sandwiches.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 1145 cal
- 54.4 g
- 91.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"My husband and I thought was great! It's even good warmed up. I thought the Thousand Island and the Velveeta topping would be odd, but it's great! We will definatly have this again...." See more"
"this was a good recipe. i used precooked, sliced roast beef and marinated it in the dressing for a few hours. next time i may toast the french bread...." See more"
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Just swipe to see more like this.