Dilly-Of-A-Baked Potato Salad6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This potato salad is baked and served warm like a potato casserole.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool. Peel potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium-size skillet; saute onion until soft. Stir in flour, mustard, celery seed and salt. Gradually add water and vinegar; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, green pepper, carrots and dill; add sauce and mix well. Spoon half the mixture into a shallow 8x8 inch baking dish and sprinkle with half the cheese. Cover with remaining potato mixture and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and vegetables are heated through.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 236 cal
- 8.6 g
- 34.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This a very colourful recipe. Looks nice on the table with the carrots in it. Nice flavour. Needs a bit of pepper for my taste...." See more"
"This turned out AWFUL! I boiled the potatoes for 15 minutes as directed and it took 1 hour and 15 minutes for them to fully cook in the over afterwards! By the time they were done the main course ha..." See mored been eaten and dinner was over. None of us thought that they tasted too great either. Won't be making these ever again."
Hot German Potato Salad III
Fourth of July Potato Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.