Coffee Liquor Chocolate Cheesecake6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 10 min
“My friends would be very upset if I didn't serve this at my annual Cinco de Mayo gathering. This needs to sit in refrigerator at least 8 hours so you may want to make it the day ahead.” - by KATRON
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in 3 tablespoons whipping cream and the coffee-flavored liquor. Pour into an 8 inch glass pie pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with remaining 4 tablespoons whipping cream.
- Drizzle chocolate in a spiral pattern over filling. Stir lightly with tip of table knife to achieve a marbling effect. Set the pie pan in a larger pan with water that comes halfway up side of pie pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) until firm in the center, about 55 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, overnight. Garnish with whipped cream piped or dolloped around edges and shaved chocolate in center.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 285 cal
- 20.8 g
- 18.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I made this cheesecake for my husband for Valentine's day. I asked him how many stars to give and he said 3. I did add a cookie crust. The cake was okay, but I was disapointed. You could tell ther..." See moree was a coffee taste to it (and I doubled the liquior) but we couldn't taste the chocolate at all. And I expected it to be really pretty, light brown with chocolate swirls, but it was instead a light brown with a darker brown bottom. My husband ate it, but said it wasn't my best. Thanks anyway though."
"This is a great recipe! I thought that 2 tablespoons of Kahlua would not do much for the flavor - it didn't seem like enough. But, I was wrong! It adds just enough flavor so that you can taste it, ..." See morebut it's not overwhelming. My only question with this recipe is that there was nothing said about a crust. I used a store-bought chocolate oreo crust anyway and it was a perfect compliment. I also used 16 oz of cream cheese (2 whole packages) because I thought "HEY the more cream cheese the better!". But it made too much batter and wouldn't all fit into the crust. Next time, I will just use the 12 oz. Overall, a really great-tasting cheesecake!"
Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake
Orange Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.