Passover Rolls I18 Reviews
“This is a recipe for rolls to serve during Passover instead of always serving matzo. My family enjoys them during the entire holiday.” - by JANWEISBERGER
Original recipe yields 12 rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine matzo meal, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
- Bring water and oil to a boil. Pour the boiling water over the matzo meal mixture, and stir until blended. Beat one egg at a time into the mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Shape the dough into rolls with oiled hands. Arrange rolls on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 312 cal
- 22 g
- 23.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"We served these rolls to my 6th graders at a sedar meal we had when we were studying passover. They loved these rolls and didn't leave any leftovers...." See more"
"These were pretty good. I thought they were rather difficult to work with, as the dough is very sticky. They had more like a cream puff shell consistency, but were still nice...." See more"
Bread Machine Rolls
Southern Butter Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.