Corned Beef Casserole16 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 9 hr 10 min
“Here's a recipe for corned beef using corned beef in a can. It's so easy your kids could do it.” - by Stinger
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large bowl, mix together the macaroni, cheese, onion, green bell pepper, corned beef, soup, milk and peas.
- Place this in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Allow dish to come up to room temperature.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 919 cal
- 43.3 g
- 74.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"I'm not sure what complaint the one reviewer had against this recipe, but this is my husband's FAVORITE recipe. Even my kids (2 and 5) are absolutely crazy about this one! I loved it so much I copied..." See more the recipe and emailed it on to all my friends and family, even received back a ton of complimentary feedback. This is the kind of recipe that gets handed down from generation to generation. The only complaint I have is the standing time. I usually prefer something that can be prep'd and then cooked. But still a WONDERFUL dinner!"
"All time favorite comfort food. My mom's standby...and hers as well. Anyone who doesn't like this recipe is too snobby to be searching for a recipe like this. Go eat some caviar and leave the rest of ..." See moreus alone."
Corned Beef and Cabbage II
Zippy Beef Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.