Cocktail Meatballs I87 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“These meatballs will delight the whole family. My kids ask for them again and again.” - by COUNTRYGIRL35
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, rolled oats, minced onion flakes, hot pepper sauce and seasoning salt. Mix well and form into 1 inch meatballs. Place into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, combine the ketchup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, minced onion flakes, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Mix together well and set aside.
- Remove meatballs from oven and pour reserved sauce over them. Cover with foil and return to oven.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 600 cal
- 34.4 g
- 47.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (87)Rate This Recipe
"These are sooo yummy. I made them for my daughter's birthday party back in November, and they were a bit hit. The sauce is yummy and a nice alternative to your chili sauce and jelly based sauces. I..." See more like to roll my meatballs a little smaller than a golf ball...that way, they are "kid sized" for the little nibblers. I served them in a glass baking dish with toothpicks. Thanks Teresa."
"Very simple to follow and good results! I used 1/2 chopped fresh onion instead of the onion flakes. The hard part was waiting them to bake for the final hour! ..." See more"
"These were so easy and a huge hit at my playgroup! I will be making these again. I did double the sauce recipe, and after baking the meatballs the first time, I poured the sauce over them and refriger..." See moreated them overnight. The next morning I put it all in the crockpot and cooked 4-6 hours. Delicious!"
Cocktail Meatballs I
Party Cocktail Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.