Easy Beer and Ketchup Meatballs42 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 3 hr
- Ready In: 3 hr 40 min
“This is an easy and delicious appetizer. I have made these for potlucks, baby showers, and super bowl parties. They go fast!” - by KIMMYPOO
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beer and ketchup in a slow cooker on high setting and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder and onion, mixing well. Form mixture into meatballs about 3/4 inch in diameter. Place meatballs in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker with the beer and ketchup and simmer for 3 hours; sauce will thicken.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 405 cal
- 22.9 g
- 29.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (42)Rate This Recipe
"I used Sam Adams beer for these meatballs. I baked them, then cooked the recipe in a crockpot for three hours. Great aroma, and super taste. I used them for meatball heros. Dyn-O-mite...." See more"
"We didn't enjoy these at all--they left a horrible smell and a horrible taste...." See more"
"I was disappointed with this recipe. I thought it would be perfect for all the beer lovers in the family but it was NOT a big hit. We threw the leftovers out which is a bummer after making the meatba..." See morells from scratch. The meatballs are good, the sauce is not. Did not smell good cooking at all. You're better off making the meatballs and just using a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce."
Cocktail Meatballs I
Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.