Eggnog Cheesecake II9 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This is the perfect Christmas cheesecake.” - by Debbie Rowe
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Prepare the crust by mixing together the cookie crumbs, butter and nutmeg. Press into the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the filling by combining the cream cheese, sugar, flour, rum, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing at low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in whipping cream and egg yolks; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; completely cool cake before removing. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and ground nutmeg if desired.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 949 cal
- 71 g
- 63.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was stolen.It is an exact duplicate of the cheesecake recipe put out by Kraft.Shame on you Debbie...." See more"
"This is a great cheesecake recipe. Both my husband and myself liked it. However, I do not really taste any eggnog flavour. It is just a great basic cheesecake with a little rum flavour. It should be c..." See morealled rum cheesecake. Next time I will try replacing some cream with eggnog and adding some more nutmeg."
Pumpkin Cheesecake II
Christmas Eggnog Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.