Kay's Pear Salad Stuffed with Nutty Cream Cheese4 Reviews
“A wonderful fruit salad surely to please all family members.” - by Marilyn McCormack
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix together the cream cheese and pecans. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Blend together the mayonnaise and cherry syrup. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on individual plates. Place a pear half on lettuce.
- Place a round ball of cream cheese mixture in the pear half. Top with a spoonful of mayonnaise mixture and place one maraschino cherry on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 316 cal
- 25.6 g
- 19.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I really liked this recipe but my family isn't big cheddar fans so I used crumbled Bleu Cheese. That was a real hit. Another friend doesn't like cherries, so I used green grapes and for the juice ??..." See more of course a splash of white wine !! Serving my brothers and a few friends, I doubled everything. They would have laughed at a single pear half."
"This was a fast easy little salad to put together. I used grenadine syrup instead of cherry juice and a cinnamon candy for the top since I was out of maraschino cherries. I didn't care much for the ma..." See moreyo taste though so I'd skip it next time, but that's a personal thing, I really don't like mayo anyway. I used fresh pears instead of canned. This is a really pretty dish as well. Thanks."
Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
Pecan Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Broccoli
Just swipe to see more like this.