Fancy Sammich13 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 10 min
“Marinated pork tenderloin rolled in puff pastry dough. This tastes great, and your friends and family will think you slaved for hours making it.” - by PAULASMITH
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a medium nonporous bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and mix well. Place the pork in the bowl, turning to coat well on all sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, allowing the pork to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place tenderloin in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until internal pork temperature reaches 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Remove pork from oven. Drain the liquid from the baking dish and reserve for later as a gravy, if desired. Roll out the two puff pastry sheets and wrap each piece of tenderloin in the dough, sealing the edges to completely enclose the meat. Return this to the baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 564 cal
- 33.8 g
- 41.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"This is great when you have company coming over. I use cookie cutters to cut out addition pieces of Puff pastry to place on top of my loaf. I have used holly leaves and made balls for the berries. ..." See moreThe presentation is fabulous. Every one thinks your a gourmet chef."
"I was looking for something different to make with a pork tenderloin and this really fit the bill! Absolutely awesome, and delicious! My kids and my husband loved it. I will definately add to my recip..." See moree box and make again."
FOCUSED ON FOOD
"I made this for a Valentine's Dinner - and it was wonderful! I saved the marinade and drippings as suggested for gravy. I added a bit of a packet of pork gravy starter and some water - and it was gr..." See moreeat served over the pork. (It was too salty to be served over potatoes though). I will definitely make this again!"
Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
Just swipe to see more like this.