Italian Pasta Salad II10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“You can add chopped pepperoni, leftover cooked chicken or turkey to this already hearty pasta dish.” - by Anthony
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, eggs, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, bell pepper, green onions and parsley.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, vinegar, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss well to coat. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 739 cal
- 60.3 g
- 24.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I love pasta salads and all the ingriedients in this salad are things I like,but I did not like it at all. It seemed like there was too much cheese I would cube some mozzerella instead of the shredde..." See mored. Also I thought there were too many eggs between the eggs and the cheese it was rather dry for my liking. I put in red bell pepper instead of green to brighten it up."
"I've made this salad twice already since finding it a few weeks ago. I recommend adding slightly more pepper than is called for in the recipe, and definitely adding the pepperoni, but this is..." See more a great-tasting salad that's easy to make! We even liked it warm (un-chilled) when we were too hungry to wait!"
Italian Pasta Salad I
Italian Confetti Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.