Fried Chicken Tenders141 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are tasty, tender chicken pieces with our own spicy horseradish dipping sauce. We serve it with our favorite potato salad and corn on the cob. Enjoy!” - by Linda
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl, and mix with ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Place eggs and water in a small bowl.
- One piece at a time, coat the chicken in the flour, the eggs and the bread crumbs, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In small batches, fry chicken 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Mix well, and serve with the chicken for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 821 cal
- 55.2 g
- 35.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (141)Rate This Recipe
"I have made this several times and it is very good. I use a deep fryer and it doesn't come out greasy. The dipping sauce is very tasty and I usually spice it up with more Worcestershire sauce before s..." See moreerving.Just follow the directions and you'll do fine."
Japanese-Style Deep Fried Chicken
Honey Fried Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.