Baked Pancakes with Sausages45 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This is a quick and yummy recipe where the pancakes and sausage are all ready at the same time! Serve hot with butter and syrup.” - by Janet
Original recipe yields 10 pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Place sausages in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, white sugar, and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add milk and shortening; mix well. Gradually stir in dry ingredients until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared jelly roll pan. Arrange sausages on top of the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until pancakes are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Cut into 10 pieces and serve hot with butter and syrup.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 492 cal
- 25.2 g
- 42.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (45)Rate This Recipe
"I made these in a muffin tin and cut the sausages in half so they would fit. They were fantastic and my kids devoured them! Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and place sausage half on top, then bake at 450 fo..." See morer 9 minutes. Mmmmm!"
"My entire family loved this! It is very easy and the entire meal is in one pan. I added a dash of vanilla to the batter for added flavor. Thanks!..." See more"
Finnish Kropser (Baked Pancakes)
Clark Gable Pancakes
Just swipe to see more like this.