Thai Salmon Salad27 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This simple salmon salad is spicy and has a Southeast Asian dressing.” - by Twee
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Prepare the dressing by combining the fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped chiles in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place the salmon filet on a baking tray, and rub olive oil over. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Place salmon filet into a big bowl; use fork to break salmon meat into big chunks. Add onion, tomato and basil; pour dressing over, and toss lightly until well mixed.
- Place mixture on lettuce leaves, and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 249 cal
- 10.8 g
- 11.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"This is a very pretty dish. The dressing was light yet very flavorful. Truely a wonderful summer dish...." See more"
"Beware, you must LOVE basil! I was also a little worried about using Fishsauce in a salad, because it is quite strong in smell and taste. But the combination of fishsauce, lime juice and sugar was qui..." See morete good and I eagerly looked forward to the finished dish. And then I added the fresh Thai Basil which I have growing in my garden. It nearly ruined the whole dish for me because in that quantity it was just too overbearing! I will do this recipe again, but instead of basil, I think I'll add some green onions or maybe just a hint of basil. Oh yeah, be sure your onions are mild as well - mine weren't. I also used quite a bit of fresh cayenne peppers and was surprised that they weren't hot. Maybe the lime juice obscured their "bite"."
Thai Noodle Salad
Warm Salmon and Grape Tomato Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.