Easy Cheesy Potatoes62 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This is a great side dish to any barbecue. Potatoes are grilled with peppers and onions in a foil package. It cooks on the grill along with your favorite barbecued main dish.” - by SHOTZY
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Coat one side of a piece of aluminum foil large enough to hold all the potatoes and vegetables with cooking spray. Place the potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper in the center of the foil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Then place small pats of the butter or margarine over the vegetables.
- Carefully seal all the edges of the foil around the vegetables to form a packet. (Note: Double wrapping will help to prevent burning.)
- Place packet on the preheated grill, and grill for 20 minutes. Turn packet, and grill for 10 more minutes.
- Carefully open packet, check for tenderness with a fork. If tender, sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables and allow it to melt. Transfer to a platter, and serve with your main entree.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 314 cal
- 14.1 g
- 38.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (62)Rate This Recipe
"Great combo of flavors... very easy and quick. I baked in my oven instead of the grill for about the same amount of time. Yum!..." See more"
"These add up to their name, they are easy and cheesy. I baked in the oven, but other than that followed the recipe and they were a big hit. I will make again for sure...." See more"
Cheesy Potatoes I
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.