Roasted Pork Chops with Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Garlic Sauce19 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This recipe is one I created recently that incorporates a wonderful variety of savory flavors that will leave your mouth watering for more!” - by SUSHMONGER
Original recipe yields 6 pork chops
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, toss tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and olive oil with salt and pepper to taste. Mix lightly with hands to coat all ingredients with oil, and spread the tomato-mushroom mixture to the edges of the dish, leaving the center free for the pork chops.
- Combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cumin, ground coriander, oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, sage, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, ground paprika, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl to make a spice rub.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with the spice rub, working the rub well into both sides of the meat. Place pork chops in the center of the baking dish, surrounded by the tomato and mushroom mixture.
- Roast in preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center and mushrooms are tender, about 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer pork chops to a serving dish and top with roasted tomato-mushroom mixture and all pan juices to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 314 cal
- 13.3 g
- 7.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"We enjoyed this recipe. I also added red onion to the mixture. I used 3 pounds of pork chops and had plenty of rub. Will make again...." See more"
"Very good flavor, but a bit runny. I did add cream of chicken soup to thicken a bit. Other additions were zucchini, wine and onion...." See more"
"Fabulous recipe! I used the Italian Herb and Soul Seasoning blends instead of mixing my own, as the cook's note suggests. I also added red onion as suggested by another reviewer. My own twist came wit..." See moreh adding chunks of summer squash to the vegetables. My absolute favorite part of the dish was the flavor of the roasted veggies. This is definitely a keeper!"
Amazing Pork Chops in Cream Sauce
Garlic Seasoned Baked Pork Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.