Quesadillas II124 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 7 min
- Ready In: 27 min
“Fabulous recipe for all you Mexican food lovers. It is quick and easy! Serve with salsa and sour cream.” - by Jessie Novotny
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken strips in vegetable oil until they are no longer pink. Add the onions and fry (stirring constantly) until they are translucent. Mix in the salsa (you may want to add more to taste).
- Place the tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Fill half of 1 tortilla with the chicken mixture and cheese, then fold the tortilla over the full half. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Arrange the quesadillas on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the quesadillas in the preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese has melted. Cut the quesadillas into fours.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 381 cal
- 8.4 g
- 42.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (124)Rate This Recipe
"These were so yummy Jessie. Quesadillas are one of my favorite foods and they wouldn't be complete without bell peppers, so I chopped up an orange bell pepper and threw it in the mix. I spread a lit..." See moretle butter on one side of the folded tortilla and baked them at 400 flipping them over half way. I cooked them for about 7 minutes on each side and they turned out perfect. The tortilla was lightly salted and crunchy...soooo good. Between my husband and I, we gobbled down 6 of these. I could eat these everyday! Thanks for sharing."
"I could not belive how well the tortilla browned and got crispy on the out side i thought you would have to fry them to get that outcome i also added bell pepper and i followed the advice of someone e..." See morelse and baked at 400 degrees for 7 to 9 min then flipped and did it for another 7 to 9 min really great recipie highly recomended i served mine with tortilla soup also on this site."
"This is a very easy and tasty recipe that's good for the whole family. I find that adding a little bit of cumin or chili powder spices up the recipe nice, but not too much. Also, red pepper is a great..." See more thing to add, it really gives the recipe alot more flavor, but not in a spicy-hot way, in a nice well-rounded way"
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
Just swipe to see more like this.