Baked Cheesy Veggie Chicken Pasta1 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“This is a tasty, creamy pasta dish with many different flavors to savor. Add as much or as little of the spices as you like, to suit your personal taste. It is also good made with gnocchi. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread, if desired.” - by TZJOANNA
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and saute chicken for 8 to 10 minutes. Add green, red and yellow bell peppers, and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, wine, and lemon juice. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the creme fraiche. Season with paprika, oregano, coriander, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in Cheddar cheese, Emmentaler cheese, and blue cheese. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, and pour in enough milk to make mixture moist.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown; serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 863 cal
- 61.3 g
- 38.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was delicious!! The whole family loved it. I did tweak it a little because I did not have a few of the ingredients. I used sour cream instead of the creme fraiche, mozzarella instead of the emmen..." See morelater (swiss) cheese and water in place of the wine. Definetly planning to make this again!"
Teena's Spicy Pesto Chicken and Pasta
Chicken Pasta II
Just swipe to see more like this.