Pollo Rancho Luna7 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“There is an outdoor country-style restaurant in Havana, Cuba that serves only white rice, French fries and a delightful chicken with all the sauce you want. Someone gave me this recipe, and it's similar to the one served at that restaurant. The orange juice and lemon juice give it a sweet, pungent flavor.” - by Maria
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the remaining oil, onion, orange juice, lemon juice and wine. Add the heated garlic and oil to this and mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour the juice mixture over the chicken, coating well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, basting occasionally with the sauce.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1218 cal
- 88.8 g
- 12.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is absolutely excellent! Very quick and easy. My hubby loved it (and he usually doesnt rave about food unless its puertorican). He said it was a keeper!..." See more"
"Same ingredients, only double the liquid.. and put it in the crockpot for 5-6 hours, worked great...." See more"
Arroz Con Pollo
Arroz con Pollo II
Just swipe to see more like this.