Strawberry Pizza9 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This is a cool, creamy summertime dessert. It uses rennet custard mix - not available in all parts of the world.” - by DeejVoices
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour and confectioners' sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press mixture evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and white sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Arrange strawberries over cream cheese layer.
- Combine custard mix and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Boil and stir 1 minute. Pour mixture over strawberry layer. Chill before serving.
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"Made it for 4th of July and everyone liked it. I couldn't find the danish mix, instead I used the strawberry glazed...." See more"
"This is my favorite dessert pizza recipe of at least six I've tried, the crust is delicious, like a cookie, so it holds the juices better and doesn' get soggy. The junket is a much lighter glaze than ..." See more"strawberry glaze" which is too sweet and goopy. Outstanding!"
Strawberry Soup a la Kiev
Strawberry Cobbler II
Just swipe to see more like this.