Taco Lasagna31 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This is an easy microwave recipe with a Mexican twist. Try it with some hot bread and a green salad for a filling meal, if desired.” - by Tracy Meinholz
Original recipe yields 8 to 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce, water and taco seasoning. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a 9x13 inch glass baking dish, layer noodles then meat mixture and cheese; repeat 2 more times. There will be 3 layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 10 minutes. Remove from microwave, uncover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle tortilla chips over the top; serve.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 709 cal
- 45.4 g
- 35.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (31)Rate This Recipe
"Good recipie, easy to prepare but not as spicy as we would have liked. I substituted diced tomatoes for the tomato sauce and will do so again. Next time I'd follow others' advice and substitute taco..." See more sauce for the water, add a small can of green chilies, and a small, finely chopped onion. I may also use refried beans over each layer of noodles before layering the other ingredients. Following others' advice, I baked the lasagne in a 350 deg oven for 40 min, covered in aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out."
"this recipe went over well with my party guests. i added a few things like salsa and ricotta mixed w egg. i also put crushed chips in each layer with a mixure of cheddar and taco cheese. it turned out..." See more great. i will make this again and again. i give you 4 stars."
"Great recipe! I did reduce the tom sauce to 1 15oz can, added a large 17oz jar of med. salsa and left out the water. With the extra salsa and the hot taco mix, it added great zip. Also added some t..." See moreaco shredded cheese into it. Hint-taco chips don't reheat well. Left them off and added fresh ones each time we had it."
Easy Lasagna II
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.