Absolutely Fabulous Portobello Mushroom Tortellini147 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Gourmet, delicious, and so easy - what could be better? A must for impromptu dinner guests.” - by STACEYO
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms by rinsing and thinly slicing the mushroom caps; discard the stems.
- In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic and mushrooms; stirring frequently, saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Remove skillet from heat and slowly add Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate hot pasta into four portions and spoon sauce over pasta. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 470 cal
- 25.4 g
- 42.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (147)Rate This Recipe
"I agree this is one of the fastest ways to impress people I've discovered. I've tried this recipe with store-bought Alfredo sauce before, and we found it way too sweet--mind you, it was because of th..." See moree paticular sauce we chose. A quick suggestion if you don't have the ready-made sauce on hand: saute 2-3 cloves minced garlic in some butter, add the mushrooms and saute for 2 or 3 minutes, add 1 tablespoon of flour to 2 cups milk, then add to mushrooms, simmer until thick and then add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese -- voila! A low fat alfredo with delicious mushroom taste!"
"My husband and I both loved this recipe! Don't forget to scrape the "gills" out from the underside of the mushroom, that way the sauce won't turn the purple/brown color some people complained about. ..." See more I added yellow bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and carrots as well. Then instead of mixing it all together I just spooned the sauce on top of the noodles and topped it with the mushrooms and veggies. Very delicious and beautiful presentation!"
"I started hunting around for an alfredo sauce recipe after reading Katya's review. I used the quick and easy alfredo sauce recipe from here(think thats the same one she got from here). It made a hug..." See moree difference. The dish went from a good one to an excellent one. The sauce definitely transformed it. I also added mozarella to the top after I was done to make it more cheesy. We LOVE this recipe now. I think what I made at home was as good or better than the local restaurant version. I'm glad I have a treadmill.......lotta calories in this one!"
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Roasted Portobello Mushroom Fettuccine
Just swipe to see more like this.