Three Cheese Manicotti197 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A delicious baked pasta recipe with a blend of three creamy cheeses. I experimented with different ingredients for the cheese filling and found this delicious blend.” - by Kelly Shawn Stewart
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, parsley and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, spray dish with non-stick cooking spray and cover bottom of dish with a thin film of spaghetti sauce.
- Fill each manicotti with cheese mixture and place in dish; cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven uncovered for 40 minutes; serve.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 439 cal
- 20.8 g
- 38.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (197)Rate This Recipe
"This is really good, but you can cut down on cooking time by not cooking the manicotti, stuff them "raw", so to speak. Add a cup of water to your spag. sauce....heating it in the microwave before you ..." See moreare ready to bake your pasta.....pour over your manicotti before baking...cover and bake!!!!!"
"This dish would garner more compliments if just a little care went into the sauce. Chop up some onions, and saute them in olive oil for a couple of minutes on high heat, throw in minced garlic for ano..." See morether minute. Add some fresh basil for one more minute, and top with shredded or julienned carrot. Stir in your saute with the sauce before adding to the pan of pasta; you'll add more volume, more flavor, and the dish will look even nicer. Plain "spaghetti sauce" reminds me of a cafeteria, and should be avoided! (Bonus: throw on a very small portion of grated asiago on the dish in the last ten minutes, and finish off uncovered. The cheese will brown slightly.)"
"Very good! Based on previous complaints of this dish being bland, I used 1/4 cup fresh, shredded spinach (instead of parsely) added 1/2 tsp garlic salt and 1/2 tsp garlic powder to the cheese mix. Ve..." See morery tasty turnout! My only complaint is filling the pasta...very messy and somewhat time consuming. Overall, good and will make again!"
Three Cheese Manicotti II
Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
Just swipe to see more like this.