Sonora Chicken Pasta31 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Great pasta with cheese sauce topped with beans, tomatoes, and chicken” - by Bernadette
Original recipe yields 4 to 6 servings
- In a medium saucepan, heat drained black beans over medium heat; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt cheese and sour cream.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a bowl.
- Add hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste to cheese sauce when melted; mix well.
- Spoon sauce over pasta and top with beans, tomatoes, green onions and chicken; serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 765 cal
- 33 g
- 78.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (31)Rate This Recipe
"I have been looking for this recipe since having it at Ruby Tuesday`s. This is definately not it. I`ve tried eliminating the velveeta & sour cream, & instead using an alfredo sauce. It`s closer to the..." See more original, but I can`t seem to get that southwestern cheese flavor, even after adding southwest seasoning. Hopefully someone can come up with that cheese sauce. "
"This recipe is NOT a good example of the actual Ruby Tuesday's entree. I would not recommend this dish...." See more"
Balsamic Chicken and Pasta
Laura's Unbelievable Chicken and Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.