Fantasy Fudge in a Cloud6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 15 min
“Rich, white chocolate infused cream cheese clouds; layered with buttery yellow cake, bananas, cherries, and toasted pecans; smothered with fudge topping and whipped cream. This is a fudge sundae at its best! Better yet, feed it to your honey and he'll swoon from the sweetness of it all! Oh, yeah, small portions recommended.” - by Dana Campbell
Original recipe yields 1 large bowl
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat until creamy. Add cream cheese and beat until fluffy; fold in 1/2 whipped topping and set aside.
- In a large punch bowl, layer 1/3 of cake cubes; spread 1/3 of pudding mixture on top. Continue layering with 1/3 of bananas, 1/3 of pecans and 1/3 cup fudge sauce.
- Repeat layering with 1/3 of cake and 1/3 of pudding mixture; add 1/2 of cherries, 1/3 of bananas, 1/3 of pecans and 1/3 cup fudge sauce.
- Repeat layers for a final time with remaining cake, pudding mixture, cherries, bananas and fudge sauce, reserving 1/3 of pecans for garnish.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge sauce, and garnish with reserved pecans. Refrigerate 4 hours; serve.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 385 cal
- 18.7 g
- 50.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"REALLY good!! Made this for a party I hosted, and the ladies loved it!(most of us had seconds - some took bowls home for their husbands.) I used 1 1/2 pkgs of pudding (hence, increased the amt of milk..." See more, crm cheese and whipped topping,) and also added carmel topping along with the fudge - I was surprised how much I loved it, since it didn't call for chocolate cake - that might have actually been too much chocolate(if there is such a thing!)"
lots of laughs
"I made this for a family reunion and everyone loved it! It's easy, fast, and flavorful. Great for kids and adults alike. Reminds me of a banana split...." See more"
The Original Fantasy Fudge
Chocolate Fudge Pound Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.