Simple Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wraps169 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Honey and salsa come together to make an easy summer meal that will rock your taste buds!” - by Nuclear Rich
Original recipe yields 8 wraps
- Mix together the mayonnaise, cucumber, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, and cook and stir the chicken breast strips until they are beginning to turn golden and are no longer pink in the middle, about 8 minutes. Stir in the salsa, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the flavors have blended, about 5 minutes.
- Stack the tortillas, 4 at a time, in a microwave oven and heat until warm and pliable, 20 to 30 seconds per batch.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise-cucumber mixture, top with a layer of baby spinach leaves, and arrange about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on the spinach leaves.
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up about 2 inches, and start rolling the burrito from the right side. When the burrito is half-rolled, fold the top of the tortilla down, enclosing the filling, and continue rolling to make a tight, compact cylinder.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 488 cal
- 22.6 g
- 44.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (169)Rate This Recipe
"Nuclear Rich, Thank you for the fantantic recipe! I did not change a thing and will not in the future. A great balance of flavors...you know what you are doing in the kitchen. This recipe was so ea..." See moresy and good. "
"Really good. I think next time I might try a different milder salsa or increase the honey as it was barely discernable. I used sauted broccoli slaw intead of spinach because I wanted to freeze these -..." See more which worked out well, by the way. I just popped them into my lunch bag with a small container of the sauce and nuked at lunch"
Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken
Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.