Hummus and Prosciutto Wrap8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 23 min
“It's a healthy wrap using hummus as the dressing, with oven-crisped prosciutto and vegetables.” - by Chris Galbraith
Original recipe yields 4 wraps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the prosciutto slices on the baking sheet so they don't touch, and bake them in the preheated oven until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- Stack the tortillas on a plate and microwave them on High until warmed and pliable, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of hummus spread, and top each with 3 slices of crisped prosciutto per wrap. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the prosciutto, and spread 1/4 of the avocado slices per wrap on the cheese. Top each wrap with 1 sliced tomato and about 1/4 cup of torn lettuce leaves.
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up about 2 inches to enclose the filling, and roll the wrap tightly into a compact cylinder.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 345 cal
- 23.4 g
- 24 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"Great Sandwich!..." See more"
"What a healthy and filling sandwich. You could also use roast beef or even turkey or ham for the meat. I would also use fresh spinach instead of lettuce for the added health beneifts...." See more"
Summer Fresh Pasta with Tomatoes and Prosciutto
Avocado Prosciutto Ham Sandwich
Just swipe to see more like this.