Spaghetti Casserole I16 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“An easy and delicious pasta casserole with turkey, vegetables, cheese and pasta. Serve with bread and a leafy green salad, if desired. For a more Italian taste substitute tomato sauce for the ketchup and mozzarella cheese for the Cheddar.” - by Kristen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown turkey over medium heat. Remove turkey from skillet to a large bowl; do not drain any grease left in skillet.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; saute until softened. Add garlic to saute for 2 minutes and add tomatoes; mix well and remove from heat.
- Add vegetable mixture to turkey and stir in ketchup to coat; mix well. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread mixture and top with spaghetti and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted; serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 379 cal
- 3.8 g
- 61.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Easy and delicious. I used the spaghetti sauce/mozzarella cheese version of the recipe and added onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper and basil. Next time I'll make it with penne or ziti..." See more though - I made a mess trying to serve this thing."
"Have made this twice now. Wife and I loved it, made our way though. We take recipes and try to make them healthier. I used multi-grain spaghetti, all natural tomato sauce instead of ketchup and low fa..." See moret pizza cheese. I threw in some diced chili peppers to spice it up too. We prefer spicier foods so we add a little hot sauce to ours as we eat it."
Baked Spaghetti III
Timballo Spaghetti Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.