Apple Streusel Pie27 Reviews
“This is the first on the dessert table to be devoured at any function or festivity! I made this up from a pie I had eaten at a restaurant years ago. This recipe makes two deep dish pies.” - by Lori Jett
Original recipe yields 8 slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Prepare the topping by combining the butter, brown sugar, flour and chopped pecans. Cut in all ingredients with pastry cutter until pea-sized. Set aside
- Combine the apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Toss gently together and set aside.
- Place apple mixture in unbaked pie shells. Heap the apples up high in each shell and fill completely. Sprinkle topping on top of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Do not allow topping to get too dark.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 777 cal
- 44.2 g
- 92.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"This is the best! I didn't have any problem with too much juice. Maybe it was because I used apples that had been frozen. This is a recipe I will use over and over!..." See more"
"This was a very good recipe! I dont know if I did it wrong though because when I cut into it, it had ALOT of extra juice that made the bottom of the pie crust really soggy. I'm gonna try it again thou..." See moregh because it was still the best apple pie I've ever tasted!"
Dutch Apple Pie with Oatmeal Streusel
California Walnut Streusel Apple Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.