Turkey Sausage Noodles26 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Ramen noodles tossed with a sauce of turkey sausage, peas and sour cream.This is a great and inexpensive recipe that really perks up the taste of good old ramen noodles!” - by DARIA K
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large skillet, warm oil over medium heat and saute sausage and onion for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 seasoning packets from ramen noodles, flour and water until smooth; add this sauce and peas to skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add noodles to large pot of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain.
- Remove sausage mixture from heat and stir in sour cream; do not boil. Mix in noodles and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 439 cal
- 12.4 g
- 55.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"What a yummy, quick, filling dinner! I used one packet of spicy Ramen flavor along w/ one packet of chicken, omitted the onion, & used mixed veggies instead of just peas. MMMM!..." See more"
"I didnt have an onion so I used 1/4 cup dry onion. It tasted so good! My whole family loved it...." See more"
"This one is a keeper!! I'll always have the ingredients for a hash brown casserole to make at the last minute. Now I have 2 recipes. I used mixed veggies as I had them on hand and followed the rest..." See more of the recipe. I think it had good flavor. I cooked the ramen noodles for 2 minutes instead of 3 so when combined with the vegetable sauce mixture they didn't get too soggy as stated in other reviews. With a salad and some rolls, I'd serve it to company. Would give it 10 stars if I could."
Pasta Primavera with Italian Turkey Sausage
Turkey Sausage Breakfast
Just swipe to see more like this.