Easy Italian Herb Focaccia30 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“Bake your own focaccia seasoned with Italian herbs and Parmesan cheese; serve it warm with a drizzle of olive oil.” - by Fleischmann's® Yeast
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and water, stirring until well mixed. Spread dough into greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Cover.
- Let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Poke multiple holes into the dough using the handle of a wooden spoon. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian herb seasoning. Cover.
- Let rise an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375 degrees F.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Cool slightly and cut into slices; serve warm. If desired, serve with additional olive oil for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 261 cal
- 7.9 g
- 40.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"This was very good. The bread had a great texture. I only give it 4 stars because I think next time I will put some seasoning in the dough instead of just on top. I also think I will put minced gar..." See morelic, fresh basil, rosemary and crushed red peppers in the olive oil for dipping. It just wasn't as tasty as I expected. With a couple of modifications, this can be a great recipe!"
"YUM!! This is one of the easiest yet tastiest bread recipes out there! Followed the recipe pretty closely. I did add some garlic powder and herbs to the dough after I read the reviews and will probabl..." See morey do it again next time. Was a little (ok a LOT) more liberal with the parmesan. I was concerned the dough was too sticky (much stickier then typical bread dough) but I baked it anyways and it turned out perfect. Husband LOVED it. 5 star recipe!"
"Very easy (and I am not much of a cook!) and my husband loves it! In a convection oven, bake for only 25 minutes. Covering immediately out of the oven with a towel for 15 minutes softened up the crus..." See moret perfectly. Makes great pannini! Next time, I think I'll add some garlic to the olive oil that is used."
Classic Cinnamon Rolls
1-Dish Chicken Parmesan
Just swipe to see more like this.