BBQ Salmon over Mixed Greens15 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 40 min
“Barbecued salmon fillets served with a homemade vinaigrette dressing on a bed of mixed greens. This recipe is full of flavor and color and is sure to impress.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, salt, allspice, cumin, white pepper, and paprika. Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture for the vinaigrette, and sprinkle remaining spice mixture over salmon fillets. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and spread a small amount of olive oil on salmon fillets. Cook salmon 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, vinegar, tomatoes, olive oil, and reserved spice mixture to make vinaigrette. Place salad greens in a large bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
- Divide greens among individual serving plates. Top each plate with a salmon fillet, and spoon any remaining vinaigrette over the salmon.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 413 cal
- 22.8 g
- 16.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"WOW!!! This has become a favorite of family and friends. The BEST salmon recipe ever! The combination of spices is incredible. And, please, do serve it on the greens with the vinaigrette.....it make..." See mores the meal!"
D P ARMSTRONG
"Great recipe that takes little time to prepare. I have used it for guests twice now, and even the pickiest eaters love it...." See more"
Chile Garlic BBQ Salmon
Alaskan BBQ Salmon
Just swipe to see more like this.