Mexican Pizza I116 Reviews
- Prep: 17 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish.” - by suesue
Original recipe yields 4 pizzas
- Heat the refried beans.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Stir in the seasoning packet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a small amount of vegetable oil in a large skillet. Let the oil heat, then place one corn tortilla in the skillet. After 15 seconds, flip the tortilla over and let it fry another 15 seconds. Repeat this process with the remaining tortillas, letting them drain on paper towels once they have been heated. When the tortillas have drained, arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese.
- Bake the tortillas in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Slice the tortillas into wedges and arrange them on plates or a serving platter and garnish them with the sour cream, tomatoes, green onions, chiles, avocado, and olives.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 770 cal
- 48.1 g
- 42.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (116)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent. I baked the tortillas flat in the oven at 375 for 12 minutes instead of deep frying. Then I added the beans and beef to one tortilla, topped with another and added cheese and salsa and ot..." See moreher toppings to the top tortilla."
Noelle C :)
"This was great. The only thing I changed was I wanted more Taco Bell like Mexican Pizzas, so I spread the beans on the tortilla, topped that with meat, then addd another tortilla and covered that wit..." See moreh cheese and baked for 10 minutes. Then I topped them with sour cream, salsa, and jalapeno peppers. Great recipe even without the changes though :) Thanks"
"Way better than the Taco Bells Mexican Pizza! I used 8 tortillas instead. I put the beans, meat, cheese, and more beans in between two tortillas, then baked them for about 12 minutes, then added chee..." See morese atop of that and baked for another 5 minutes, just until the cheese on top of the top tortilla is melted. Then, I put the tomatoes, olives, Jalepenos(instead of the can of green chiles), sour cream, and green onoins on top. It was very very good."
Mexican Layered Dip
Mexican Lasagna II
Just swipe to see more like this.