Grilled Pork Steaks with Lemon Butter Sauce39 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Here's a simple recipe for pork steaks or chops. All you do is baste the meat with a sauce that consists of butter, lemon juice and garlic. Very basic, and the chops will be moist and tasty.” - by Kellie
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the garlic and heat until garlic is tender. Remove from heat.
- Arrange the chops on a plate and coat top side of each chop with the butter mixture. Place chops on the grill butter side down.
- Sear over high heat for 1 minute, coating the top side of the chops with the butter mixture while the other side is grilling. Flip the chops and sear the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn the meat, cover the grill and cook 3 to 5 more minutes per side, brushing occasionally with the remaining butter mixture. Pork chops are done when internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 173 cal
- 9.5 g
- 0.3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (39)Rate This Recipe
"My family & I really like highly seasoned food. As is, I knew this would be a very bland recipe. I mixed in Montreal steak seasoning with the lemon juice & a little water & marinated pork steaks for..." See more about 4 hrs. Then I poured off the marinade & mixed in the butter & brought it to a boil & then basted the pork steaks as recipe suggests. I fixed them in the broiler & they were delicious. Would have given a four but as stated as is I think the recipe is bland."
"Fabulous! I've made these pork chops several times and it never disapoints! The only thing I add is garlic salt,YUM!I also sautee` them in the pan,covered,so it seals in all the juices!! Thank YOU!..." See more"
Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops
Simple But Awesome Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.