Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Melted chocolate is swirled into the peanut butter brownie batter just before baking for a tasty variation on a favorite treat.” - by JIF®
Original recipe yields 24 squares
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in bowl of electric mixer. Beat until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over batter. Using a small, sharp knife, swirl the chocolate into the top of the batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack. Cut into 24 bars.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 129 cal
- 7.4 g
- 13.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I thought they were delicious...but overbaked at 30 minutes! I wish I had checked them at 25 mins. By 30 mins they were almost burned...." See more"
"I doubled the recipe. I took into account previous reviews and added another 1/2 cup of peanut butter for the doubled recipe. I also doubled the salt. I added about a cup of chocolate chips to the ..." See morebrownie dough and melted an additional 1/2 cup of chocolate to be swirled into the dough before cooking. The result was amazing! I got amazing comments from all who partook!"
"we enjoyed these but they weren't much like brownies. the peanut butter mixture tastes more like a thick peanut butter cookie, almost as if you made the cookie dough and baked it in a bar. the choco..." See morelate was a little understated, i might add chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture next time if i were to make them again. thanks!"
Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Layered Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.