Quick and Dreamy Pasta14 Reviews
“This creamy, rich dish is a great option when you're in a hurry! Serve with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.” - by Debora Teixeira
Original recipe yields 4 to 6 servings
- In a medium bowl, whisk sour cream, eggs, dill and cheese; add mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste. Mix and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and return to pot.
- Over medium heat, pour sour cream mixture into pot with pasta until sauce begins to boil; stir frequently. Be careful to not overcook this sauce or it will become sticky.
- Add the cream mixture to pasta and cook over medium heat; stir frequently for about 3 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble. Be careful not to overcook the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 665 cal
- 32.4 g
- 72.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"I added shredded cheese to the cream mixture, and sauted a lot of garlic and onion before mixing the pasta with the cream sauce. And it was really good!!..." See more"
"Excellent pasta, and very easy try adding fresh spring peas, it adds a nice punch of color and a nice fresh taste...." See more"
Quick and Creamy Pasta Carbonara
Quick Mediterranean Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.