Cheese Tortellini with Prego® Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce10 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Tortellini with sausage and peas tossed with a sauce made with Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce, and cream served with Pepperidge Farm® Five Cheese Garlic Bread. Pair with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve warm blueberry almond crumble. ” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden brown. Remove the garlic from the skillet and reserve. Add the sausage and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the garlic, peas and cream. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain the tortellini well in a colander.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Stir the tortellini in the skillet. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the tortellini.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1442 cal
- 81.8 g
- 127.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Wow, this was very very good. Quite easy to make also. The only thing I will do different next time is chop my garlic after I sautee it. My family loves garlic, but not so much in large pieces. ..." See more"
Prego(R) Easy Meatball Parm Hero
Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Just swipe to see more like this.