Roasted Garlic and Herb Shrimp with Spaghetti6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Spaghetti and shrimp are tossed with a spicy red sauce made with Prego® Roasted Garlic and Herb Italian Sauce, garlic and crushed red pepper. This recipe pairs perfectly with crisp Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread. Begin the meal with a vegetable antipasto. For dessert serve a strawberry napoleon. ” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden.
- Stir the sauce and red pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until it's cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Toss the spaghetti with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the spaghetti mixture.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1004 cal
- 27.1 g
- 146.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Using a prepared store bought sauce in a recipe is not a recipe...." See more"
"I really enjoyed this meal. I am a garlic lover so I added about 5 cloves and it was delicious...." See more"
"I have to give this 4 stars because I can't ever stick to a recipe 100%. It was good as is, but I mixed the shrimp, sauce, and cooked ziti (what I used instead of spaghetti) together. I put this in a ..." See morebaking dish and topped with mozzarella and parmesean cheese. Then I popped it under the broiler for a few min to slightly brown the cheese. It was DELISH! Thanks for the great recipe!"
Shrimp Scampi with Garlic Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.