Apple Port Pastry Cups1 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets make tender pastry cups that are filled with a delightful combination of chopped apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, port wine and mascarpone cheese, and baked until the filling is hot.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 36 squares
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 14-inch square. Cut the pastry sheet into 36 (about 2 1/4-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 36 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastry cups are golden.
- Stir the cheese, brown sugar, wine, cinnamon and lemon juice in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the apples and toss to coat.
- Divide the apple mixture among the pastry cups. Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 46 cal
- 3.3 g
- 3.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These were just ok. If I make them again I'll have to make modifications. The flavor was a little bland and definitely not sweet enough. Also, they were a little oily, I guess from the cheese. My husb..." See moreand complained that all he could taste was "oil". Which I assured him there was no oil or butter in them to make it taste that way. Good idea though and probably worth playing around with."
Smoked Sausage Cups
Chocolate-Dipped Spiced Twists
Just swipe to see more like this.