Pepperidge Farm® Sloppy Giuseppe's2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Beef, veal and pork simmered with onion, garlic and Prego® Flavored with Meat Italian Sauce, spooned onto Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread and topped with Cheddar cheese. These sandwiches are great with cole slaw, pickles and chips. For dessert serve vanilla ice cream and raspberry sorbet.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is tender. Remove the onion and garlic from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef, pork and veal and cook until it's well browned, stirring often to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- Return the onion and garlic to the skillet. Stir in the sauce and red pepper. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until the meat mixture is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Cut each bread loaf into thirds. Divide the meat mixture among the 6 bottom bread pieces. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese and the remaining bread pieces.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 775 cal
- 44.2 g
- 61.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This is delicious! I just used ground pork and ground beef (lean since the pork is so greasy) and cut out the crushed red pepper because I didn't think the kids would like it. We all LOVED it!..." See more"
"If you haven't made this, you have no idea what fabulous flavors you're missing! This is really good! I usually make it with just the ground beef and ground pork. The recipe itself is very simple t..." See moreo put together. And it tastes even better than it smells. Combine all this deliciousness between the always fantastic garlic bread, and your first bite will result in big eyes and a long mmmmmmmmmm! Believe me, this is just plain good eating."
Scotto Sunday Sauce with Meatballs
Pepperidge Farm(R) Vegetable Sandwich Stacks
Just swipe to see more like this.