Easy Beef Stroganoff7 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Light and flaky Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells are the perfect base for this satisfying beef stroganoff featuring beef sirloin in a delicious sauce featuring mushrooms, onion, seasonings, sour cream and Campbell's® Slow Roast Beef Gravy.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bake pastry shells according to package. directions.
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- Heat half the oil in skillet. Add beef and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove beef.
- Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme and cook until tender.
- Add gravy and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream. Return beef to pan and heat through. Serve in pastry shells. Garnish with parsley.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 643 cal
- 43.4 g
- 34.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"My husband and I really liked this recipe. The only things I would do different is use half an onion and cut the beef into smaller pieces. Tasted great and I loved that it is served on pastry shells. ..." See moreWill definitely make it again!"
"Not bad if you remove the "Campbell's® Slow Roast Beef Gravy" and add your own home made gravy. by the way the picture has nothing to do with this recipe. I do prefer it over noodles but the pastry sh..." See moreells from pepperidge farms is always good with just about anything. It tastes better with real fresh garlic, and not powdered garlic."
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
Easy Skillet Beef and Hash Browns
Just swipe to see more like this.