Thai Breaded Chicken Filets17 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“The great mix of Thai seasonings makes this a dish that is overflowing with robust and spicy flavors! If you like fusion food, this has a good mix of east and west. I had my guests asking for 'thirds' and 'fourths'!! Serve with your favorite salsa or salad, if desired.” - by Shabern T.
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- In a food processor, combine chile peppers, green onions, lime zest and juice, 1/2 of the cilantro, fish sauce, lemon grass, salt, sugar and mustard. Blend until smooth. Rinse chicken and cut to appropriate serving size. Place in a bowl with blended ingredients and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a shallow dish or bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cilantro, cheese, sesame seeds and salt and pepper to taste. Remove chicken from marinade (disposing of any remaining marinade) and roll in crumb mixture until well coated on both sides.
- Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish (if desired, dab with olive oil on top for a crisp finish) and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees F) for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- NOTE: You can make a dipping sauce by blending 2 green chile peppers with some fish sauce and sugar and topping the blend with some sesame seeds.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 203 cal
- 2.7 g
- 13.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"It's a refreshing new taste that I hadn't had before; I thought I'd try it out, and well, my rating says it all :)) This one is a keeper. The easiness rating is 3 coz you need a blender to make the ma..." See morerinade, but apart from that - superb!"
"I added fresh grated ginger and garlic and made a coconut curry dipping sauce - the family loves this!..." See more"
"Very tasty! I marinated these overnight to let the flavors really seep in. They weren’t so much spicy as they were tangy from the lime and cilantro. They are very good served with the honey mustard..." See more sauce that can also be found here at All Recipes. I think that I will use less breading next time because it didn’t really crisp like I thought it would."
Thai Grilled Chicken
Slow Cook Thai Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.