Twice Baked Cheesy Potatoes36 Reviews
“These are great potatoes to serve with many different types of meals, and kids love them!” - by Betsy Loeffler
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until soft.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the cheese and butter. Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add sour cream and mix together.
- Cut potatoes in half, scoop out insides while being careful not to tear the skins. Add to cheese mixture and mix together until smooth.
- Stuff potato mixture back into potato shells and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 343 cal
- 16.8 g
- 39 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (36)Rate This Recipe
"I am a major fan of twice baked potatoes...and this is a good recipe. I did do a lot to change things up. I use shredded cheddar instead of american and I add some cream cheese to it. They come out..." See more very creamy and they taste great. Definately need to add salt and pepper to taste. This is definately a favorite at our house."
"This is a very good basic recipe. I'd only add: Spice the potatos up well according to what you like. Cook one extra smaller potato for every 2 you make so you have lots of stuffing. If you 1st bake..." See more the potatos in foil, retain the foil and roll into a U shaped strip to hold the potato halves steady for the 2nd bake."
"I used the american cheese slices and melted them seperate from the melted butter. Mixed the cheese, butter, sour cream in with the potatoes and added a dash of bacon bits and a couple TBLS minced gre..." See moreen onions. The "scooping" stinks - I have yet to master it with 100% success but very good and went great with dinner."
Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.