Crescent Pizza Pinwheels23 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Serve pizza toppings swirled in a tender crescent pastry with a dipping sauce at your next get-together. ” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 65 cal
- 4.2 g
- 4.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"I made these for a party and everyone loved them. They were a little messy but tasted great! After adding ingredients and rolling up, refrigerate before slicing. This helps the rolls stay together!..." See more"
"I love these. Every time I make them for a potluck or gathering, they're gone in minutes. I've always used the garlic butter flavored crescent dough instead; makes it taste even more pizza-like! To pr..." See moreevent the innards from spilling out, I cut them so that the seam is on the bottom of the roll- things still spill, but tend to do so a lot less this way. Thank you for sharing!"
Easy Veggie Pizza
Crescent Pizza Pockets
Just swipe to see more like this.