Crafty Crescent Lasagna2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Easy to work with refrigerated dough makes this delicious twist on lasagna an easy family favorite.” - by Pillsbury
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Drain. Stir in remaining meat filling ingredients; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 375 degrees F. In small bowl, mix cheese filling ingredients.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough into 4 long rectangles. On ungreased cookie sheet, place dough rectangles side by side; firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press to form 15x13-inch rectangle. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. On ungreased cookie sheet, place dough rectangles side by side; firmly press edges to seal. Press to form 15x13-inch rectangle.
- Spoon half of meat filling in 6-inch-wide strip lengthwise down center of dough to within 1 inch of short sides. Spoon cheese filling over meat filling; spoon remaining meat filling evenly over cheese filling. Arrange mozzarella cheese slices over filling.
- Fold short sides of dough 1 inch over filling. Fold long sides of dough tightly over filling, overlapping edges in center 1/4 inch; firmly pinch center seam and ends to seal. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 23 to 27 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 466 cal
- 27.2 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
California Crescent Sandwiches
Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.