Pumpkin-Pecan Braid20 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Turn classic holiday pantry ingredients--canned pumpkin, spices, pecans--into a lazy-morning treat. This braid comes together easily with crescent roll dough, and the aroma will surely be a wake-up call for your family!” - by Pillsbury
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press to form 13x7-inch rectangle. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough onto cookie sheet. Press to form 13x7-inch rectangle. Spread filling in 3 1/2-inch-wide strip lengthwise down center of dough rectangle to within 1 inch of ends.
- With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough rectangle just to edge of filling. Fold strips at an angle across filling, overlapping ends and alternating from side to side. Beat egg white in small bowl until foamy; brush over dough.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet; place on serving platter.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon pecans.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 331 cal
- 16.5 g
- 41.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"I followed the recipe exactly. This was very good and easy to make. I ate some warm and some cooled, it tastes best when cooled. ..." See more"
"This is an ideal recipe for company, just be sure they like pumpkin. This is an easy, very attractive dessert that you can make in very little time...." See more"
Tree-Shaped Crescent Veggie Appetizers
Cheesy Bacon Crescents
Just swipe to see more like this.